Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Simmy’s Blog

Luvs Dreaming. Luvs Econs.

This site is owned by SimmY









© Copyrighted 2006 - 2011. All rights reserved.
Monday, September 25, 2006
@ 6:53 PM

CL'A' papers are back!

If anybody was thinking I look a little crazy today, I am. Till now, as I write this entry I am still feeling jubilated, excited and I feel as if I am on cloud nine. Guess what? I got my first A for Chinese, its quite embarrassing to say that after near 2 years of jc life, this is the first ever A I have gotten. Since jc life began, I have started to forget how A looks like on your report. Just a while a ago, I was eagerly telling my parents this news and they are glad that after the drop to C last block test, I had worked even harder for Chinese and Mrs chia says I am on the right track now for the first time in history. Okay, perhaps i am really making a mountain out of a molehill but if you had got better than you had expected, you would be as thrilled as i do.

Haha, I really hope that the econs will be at least better than last time. Though I know asking for another improvement would be too much but I really hope that it will not dampen my high spirits today. Must believe in myself!


'If you can dream it, you can do it'