Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Simmy’s Blog

Luvs Dreaming. Luvs Econs.

This site is owned by SimmY









© Copyrighted 2006 - 2011. All rights reserved.
Friday, October 06, 2006
@ 1:29 PM

Post Prelims and Pre 'A's

Didn't noe I have not blogged for quite a few days. Was busy trying to figure out the prelims mistakes these few weeks and also starting to stay in school until 5 plus again for extra econs lessons. I would say I am generally quite happy with my results this time round and I finally got more than 60 for my rank points. ( Thanks to Sin Yi, who constantly inspires me to study)
Yet, after feeling happy for a week or so, I am all stressed up again, seeing people starting to mug more than usual and I start to find my 'Slow' study method isn't going to catch up with any of them and just a few days ago, I was sitting in a cafe with my friends and I didn't noe what to do to catch up or to begin 'fast' studying.

Since secondary school I always like to take things in stride for exams, not that I don't study hard but I wouldn't plan to forgo entertainment and I will only study in the afternoon or few hours a day. Its unlike me to study the whole day for months, I will die from stress first before I
even reach the exam hall. That's why I start early and finish at the same times as others who start later. However , now it seems that everyone is bucking up while I still bask in my glory. I really had enough of this. Exams are never ending so why should we hope it will be over soon, in fact after 'A's will be University exams and in society we will have other work assessment, if we wish for all these to end soon, we might as well say we want to get over and done with with our lives. So I think we should enjoy every moment that we are preparing for 'A's because its the time where we are closes to our goals. After that, a new challenge begins again.