Saturday, May 05, 2007
@ 9:59 PM
7 busy days per week!
Have not been updating my blog for quite sometime already. Since I came back from Europe, activities have been piling and I am going out almost 7 days in a week.
The latest news in my office is that there is a new full time employee and i am currently teaching him and passing over my work before I leave. It feels weird to teach someone older and more experienced than yourself. My colleagues are really good to me and I am treated bubble tea by Chia Wei and Tze Wei. Taste better than sweet talk but the price is double of that. Their free meals now include a weekly special and this week, we have black pepper crab for lunch. Tastes so good and i took 1 hour to finish every bit.
The second good news is that I am going to HONG KONG this June. With Xianan. PeiShan, ChinYee Mummy, Su Bing and Pinky! Bought the tickets already and we are going for 5 days free and easy. Even as I am talking about it now, I feel so excited! Can't wait for work to end and enjoy myself at Disneyland and ocean park.
Last Saturday, i also met up with SinYi, PengGuan, OJ, DeYun and Guanteck. Its a pity HongYing couldn't make it. Its been so long since I have seen a few of them and its a surprise to see how army can change the guys behaviour and discussion topics. This minute they will take about throwing a grenade and next would be army food and so on. There seems to be endless topics for them to discuss about army life.
As for my dancing lessons, we have started to learn the real MTV song and today we just reach the chorus part of Luo Zhi Xiang's song 'Chance Chance'. Its really tiring and difficult, yet it is so fun and brings you alot of satisfaction when you finally master the difficult steps.
This Wednesday, I also received the letters from NTU and NUS. I am accepted in business in NTU and FASS in NUS. I am still unsure of which to choose and I only have less than a month to decide. Both are my 1st choice and they have their pros and cons. They say i should follow my heart but I don't even know where my heart is going to lead me to. I am getting a bit confuse about what I will do in the future.
This weekend is really packed, I have to wake up so early today to update my passport photo at Lavender with Peishan and go for dance classes after that. Then tomorrow we are celebrating Pinky and subing's birthday at turf city. Before I know it, a new week begins.