Monday, November 05, 2007
@ 9:04 AM
K-Box Again!
Went to K-Box again on Saturday. But this time it is with my JC friends( Subing, Amanda and Mummy). People missing in action are PeiShan and Pinky. Really haven't seen some of them for a long long long time. Since Amanda's birthday. Really miss them lotz. SuBing even came despite it being her exam period. After that Mummy, Amanda and I went shopping at Far East,which is my second time this week. Felt a bit guilty since I am not used to going out so often 2 weeks before exams.
A very funny accident occurred then. Amanda and I happily took 174 home after that. Then when I alighted, I tried to find my handphone to call my Father. Then I search an d search to no avail. Then I remember I left it at K-Box. So I rushed home to call my number, hoping nobody will want my old and outdated phone. I thought my worse fear came true when someone cut off my call when i called. Just then, a girl called back and guess who it was, Amanda! Mummy and her were trying to play a trick on me when Amanda saw that I forgot to take my mobile. So she kept the handphone, hoping I will ask when I discover I lost it. In the end, she took 77 to my house to return me my phone. Haha.
This incident shows 2 things. Firstly, I am very blur. Second, I don't rely on my phone!