Thursday, March 13, 2008
@ 2:00 PM
This is a terrible week.
A sleepy and tired Sim Hui is now sitting in NTU computer lab now, thinking why she took business as her major.
This few weeks has been really super tiring for me, I think I amdown with flu and mentally drained. One project after another, not to mention all the open house activities and small tutorial presentations an econs tuition to give. I can't remember when is the last time I slept for more than 6 hours. I think I look practically like a zombie now.Yesterday I even broke my own record for staying in school until 11 to do my accounting project. Don't know what time my FM project will end today.haizz.
I really don't know if I am really suitable for the business field but I really don't know what to take already. Initially thought I could still take Economics as second major but after the briefing yesterday, I found that its extremely hard to do that. Up till date only 5 person graduated with that from business. I will have to take 44 more AUs in the next 3 yrs compared to only 20AU for other second specialisation. I am still considering whether I can take all that. I can work hard but not when I can't finish all the workload. Its distressing. I hope I really can know what I would enjoy doing soon.