Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Simmy’s Blog

Luvs Dreaming. Luvs Econs.

This site is owned by SimmY









© Copyrighted 2006 - 2011. All rights reserved.
Monday, August 04, 2008
@ 11:38 PM

Simmy's last week of hols


Some updates for my own references:
25/07/08 Friday: Last half day of work at 'RnB'. Rush out my last 4 to 5 candidates reports before I left because Jimmy told Coen jokingly that I can't leave if I never finish them. Haha. But I did! Normally I only do 1 or 2 in a day because I don't have more work to do.We went to a Teochew restaurant opposite my grandma's old house at 11.30pm for Rossze and my farewell lunch. Jimmy ordered food that were really good. Especially seafood! I luv the crayfish, fish, scallop,... Yummy

26/07/08: Mentoring outing

27/07/08: JC 2nd clique outing. 7 ppl full attendance :)

28/07/08: Went for MTV dance lesson in bugis. Rush down from home and called Fenzi 17 times in half hour only to realize her phone is set to non-vibrating mode to save battery.

29/07/08:Reformatting my Computer. Tired. I dislike IT.

30/07/08: Went with Amanda to G2000 in Anchorpoint to get business wear for my phototaking. In the end, only got a skirt and end up eating at IKEA. We ordered 2 Kids meal. Haha, luckily there was no age limit. Tried Secret Receipe's marble cheese cake for the first time. Rather healthy, but still prefer chocolate. I like sweet stuff :)

31/07/08: Finally a day to slack at home.Did I? I forgot. Slacking is the easiest way to past time.

01/08/08: STAYOVER. Super excited about it. The first time in ages we had a secondary school clique full attendance. I was one of the last to sleep and my friends said the reason was because I was addicted to mahjong. Haha. Quite a fun game. We didn't gamble though. But I won 3 to 4 games in about 20 games. Quite okay for a beginner. I went to sleep at 6 am because Bing and Serene were falling asleep already and I didn't want to chase away their sleeping bug. At about 8 am, Fenzi came into the room to wake us all up to bathe. I couldn't get to sleep anyway so I got up. We end up eating Macs for breakfast and we thought Mac delivery's ads was such a failure cos out of the 10 of us, none could remember the their hotline.

02/08/08: Went home from fenzi's hse and slept straight till dinner.

03/08/08: Busy day. Had tuition in early afternoon. Then went to meet up with PeiShan, ChinYee, Pinky to buy steamboat ingredients. Spent about $50 for a 6 ppl steamboat. Cheaper than outside though. We had great fun suan-ing and catching up with Pinky who just came back from 'work n travel USA'. I planning to go overseas for this year's attachment. Hope my GPA and interview will make it. :) Glad Amanda like the snowglobe because it wasn't the original one I plan to get for her. I get very happy when friends like the gifts I buy.:)Hope to cya all soon! Kbox probably. My best singing pals!.

04/08/08: Today. Nothing much. Poring over the endless list of course outline and details. So much work coming this hols and I am taking 21 AUs again. Hope I will be able to cope. I don't like ab214. I think its worse than IT. Hope I can breeze through the presentations coming up. These kind of modules pull my GPA down.

05/08/08: 7 mins into the day. No school again. Because there is no tutorial in the 1st week. So can slack for another day. Planning to watch Mummy 3 with my Dad. It so cheap to watch on weekdays before 5pm :)

06/08/08: Hi NTU, I am back!