Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Simmy’s Blog

Luvs Dreaming. Luvs Econs.

This site is owned by SimmY









© Copyrighted 2006 - 2011. All rights reserved.
Saturday, February 07, 2009
@ 10:38 PM

我平反了!


Today, I received a letter from NTU and the content are as shown below:

__________________________________________________________

I am pleased to inform you that your appeal to review your result for HE306 URBAN AND TRANSPORT ECONOMICS has been successful, and your grade for the course has been revised.

Yours sincerely
..............
..............

_________________________________________________________
Referring to my post a few weeks ago when I saw my results:

.....Actually it was all ok, but due to my stupidity in believing I could do a Year 3 Econs module as my 1st proper econs module......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did it! The grade was changed to a A- from a B. I know its not a A or A+ but I am still proud to say I did my best for that module and I am happy with this result. But again, I am still thankful to the B grade that I saw on my result slip a few weeks ago that made me think over whether I really like Economics or whether I am taking it just for good grades. Dear friends, you must be thinking I am crazy, getting all exciting about drawing diagrams and writing essays. But I am, haha.This is my biggest Ang Bao this New year, 因为它装载了惊喜和快乐(Also the $10 refund I can get back :)!