Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Simmy’s Blog

Luvs Dreaming. Luvs Econs.

This site is owned by SimmY









© Copyrighted 2006 - 2011. All rights reserved.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
@ 1:45 AM

6 Days after My Return

Feel like completing my Jiangnan Trip's blog entry today but wasted lots of time on other stuff. E.g. Tagging other ppl's blog. Haven't been checking out many of my friend's blog since exams started and I admit that 我读起书来是六亲不认。 A bit exaggerated but gets my point through I suppose.

Still suffering from Post-Traveling withdrawal syndrome, have been thinking about my next overseas trip again after I come back. I just can't describe how important traveling is to me.
去哪里都好,就是不要呆在Singapore. 老喜欢在家里胡思乱想, 想些有的没的.

Still deciding whether I should work or take up courses this holiday. Actually I have enough Money to sustain me for the next 3 months but it wouldn't be enough if I want to go overseas again next year. But work will take up all my time and this 3 months will be over in a blink of an eye. Which is not what I wanted. My resolution for 2009 is 慢活!To stop and smell the roses. Wasn't able to do it during school term and I am not sure whether I want to make myself so busy this holiday.

The reasons why I want take up courses and use 2009 to ponder more about my life 是想在21岁前,让自己蜕变.但说得容易做的难.Before I went University, I promised myself I will act more mature and be more professional. However, I ended up reverting back to my old self in less than 3 months. 我妈这几年一直催我赶快'长大', 和姐姐一样成熟稳重. 显然的,我没成功. 所以我想离开Singapore, 去一个人生地不熟的地方,学习过一个人的生活. 可能这样才能让我成长.

就像冰心在《分》这篇小说中,那温室里的小花,我也不愿这样啊!