Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Simmy’s Blog

Luvs Dreaming. Luvs Econs.

This site is owned by SimmY









© Copyrighted 2006 - 2011. All rights reserved.
Monday, May 25, 2009
@ 1:09 PM

Pre and Post Exam Result


Didn't dare to check my results for the past few days. Though I know it was released last Friday, I knew I wouldn't do well for my subjects and I was praying hard that I wouldn't have to deal withy Bs or Cs that will affect me very much for the rest of the holidays.

Pre Exam Results Viewing
I was only confident about my AA102T ACCOUNTING II paper but I only got B for my project(30%). So probably the chance of getting A is slim.

As for my Tourism core. I think I had a higher chance at BT202 REVENUE MANAGEMENT as I did quite well for my individual assignments. But again, for group project my group only got B+. So I wasn't at all sure. In addition, I sort of didn't do 1 question during exam because I was careless :P. So probably an A- too.

The other Tourism core, BT203 FACILITY MANAGEMENT & DESIGN, I was just banging on a B+. My projects, presentation wasn't fantastic. So I am probably just somewhere on the average if you look at the bellcurve.

Lastly, my favourite subject, HE212 ECONOMIC THOUGHT. I only started reading the textbooks and notes for this module 1 week or in exact, 6 days, before the examination because I was tied up with Revenue Management project the whole semester. I didn't finish reading the book and I came out of the Exam Hall, unsure of what I have written. Its not at all easy to write Economic Thought of people from 18th century, I don't live in that era.

Post Exam Results Viewing
Was recording my temperature at the NTU studentlink today and I saw the option to view exam results. Suddenly felt that maybe I should check today so that I have a few days to cool down before meeting all my friends. So I drank some water, did whatever I want to do. Then pressed that link, waiting to face the music.

Then I first saw my cumulative GPA, seems like it has increased a little. My heart skipped a beat, then the results this time should be better than last sem! With the fastest speed I scrolled down to the bottom and was exhilarated when I saw it! No, its not a 5. Not as good as my first sem's 4.875. But its good enough to make me happy and contented.

Between 5 and 4.5, thats all I am going to say here. But I want to note down this moment specifically because I got an A+ for Accounting II! Not because A+ is a good grade but because I promised myself when I didn't do well for AccountingI that I will work doubly hard for this subject in year 2. And I did it! 一雪前耻!