Sunday, August 16, 2009
@ 11:28 PM
*Shakes Head*
Busy with my Econs Society's CCA affairs these few days. Not sure if I am doing the right thing since its my first time doing most of the things. Very bothered with a specific club issue now. But I am not suppose to say anything here since this space is open to public.:P
Sim Hui is officially Welfare Head of my WSC, FoC, BOP project! I am very happy to be able to do more stuff for the kids and to work with very funny people (My Ah Bu3 especially!). BOP project is a regular service project under Welfare Services Club. If you are interested in helping kids at a Family Centre near NTU every Tuesday night, do join us for our WSC Welcome Tea session on 20 August from 6.30pm to 9.30pm at LT5. I can't wait to see the change in our club this year :)
Its wasn't meant to be.
过去了,就不会再回来了。
不要在缅怀过去...