Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Simmy’s Blog

Luvs Dreaming. Luvs Econs.

This site is owned by SimmY









© Copyrighted 2006 - 2011. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
@ 12:44 AM

Last BOP session of the semester

Today marks the end of my Beloved BOP sessions this semester. Lungs still feeling terribly sore today after days of coughing. But I still wanted to join in the games and fun today. As usual, trying to find back the 'lost' happiness at BOP again today but somehow failed. Emo-ness always sets in at this point of time. Its like I keep holding on to the memories at BOP and not letting go only to find that others are slowly walking away from it. Holding on to something others are letting go makes my heart hurts alot. Can't figure out my chest aches today was due to heartache of losing my weekly source of 'happiness' or really due to my lungs being sore. Been in the terribly emo mood after the BOP kukup trip. Its like a part of me has been lost and I have been trying very hard to find it back. Can't laugh or smile without slipping back into the emo mood minutes after. Seriously don't understand how to get myself laughing heartily again. Finding it terribly annoying when I am in such a state cause I can't bring myself to ask people out only to sulk and complain about life in front of them. I wanna bring happiness to my friends but I can't do it with a heavy heart.Being sick is just an excuse to keep myself home. I really wish I could recover, from my stupid cough which always makes my lungs hurt and I wanna find SimmY back. Tell me if anyone has seen her, I miss her lots. No amount of sleeping, working, watching videos, singing is bringing her back. I am rewarding(Really! Negotiable) anyone who can bring her back, I am willing to give everything just to feel SimmY again.


To my other friends:
Sorry if I haven't been organising outings as actively as I used to past holidays. I truly miss ya all lots and promise I will do so as usual just like any other holidays after I recover from sore throat. :)