Wednesday, May 19, 2010
@ 8:41 PM
SICK
Its been years since I felt so ill. Was down with fever + cough on Sunday. Need to thank my body for delaying this till after FYP and exams. Months of insufficient rest plus not sleeping for 2 days at Kukup probably has led to this serious breakdown. Its probably a sign that its time I take a rest. Slept through the whole of Sunday and Monday. But no illness can deter me from going for BOP session yesterday night. Its my second last session seeing the volunteers and the kids :'(
上班记
今天因为没有MC了,所以不好意思向BOSS请假,只好硬着头皮去上班。结果一起床就头痛不止, 耽误出门的时间。
结果上班迟到,下了车后,拼了命跑到Office。结果还没跑上巴士站天桥就气喘不过来,cough 到差点昏倒。摇摇晃晃,终于赶到了Office。没想到一大清早,给一个 colleague boss around 差点跟她吵起来。Start calling 后又给 client 骂。。。 I was just doing my job what. End up straining my throat trying to persuade them to continue the call and started coughing again. I was silently thinking to myself if I should die coughing I would make sure they know its all their fault. Keep feeling very 委屈 the whole day, having to endure scolding when I am already straining my throat just to speak to the client. NEVER EVER SCOLD a SICK SIMMY! She BITES!
Wanna thank:
My Mum for taking good care of me the past 2 days when I refuse to sleep anywhere else but in her room.
BOP-ers who 'chased' me home from session and supper. (I know you all meant well)
Peishan for taking special care of me in office today :)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me recover soon.
I hate being so frail and acting like a crybaby when I am sick.