Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Simmy’s Blog

Luvs Dreaming. Luvs Econs.

This site is owned by SimmY









© Copyrighted 2006 - 2011. All rights reserved.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
@ 1:49 PM

W.O.R.K

Gonna start work very soon.
1 week left to do whatever I want to do before that.
Have to start preparing myself to immerse myself in the mood for work.
After that, I don't know what will happen so I have to get what I want to do done by this week.


To Do List:
Reading & Watching News everyday.(Channel 5, 9pm & Local Newspaper)
Borrow & Read SG books.( E.g. Hard Truth,...)
Start sleeping early and waking up early. (12am - 8am)
Do up Monthly Personal Finance Excel Sheet.
Upload overdued photos.(Taiwan Photos, Ideas Inc. Business Challenge Photos)
Get a hair cut and do hair treatment.
Do Body check up
Exercise in Gym.
Simple room packing & rearranging
Get my working clothes ready for use. (Ironing, sewing buttons,...)
Learn to live with a slightly positive mood. (Look forward)
+ Whatever else I need/wanted to do but haven't done so

Start afresh next MONDAY :)