Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Simmy’s Blog

Luvs Dreaming. Luvs Econs.

This site is owned by SimmY









© Copyrighted 2006 - 2011. All rights reserved.
Monday, January 09, 2012
@ 9:54 PM

然后怎样? 不如这样。

有没有一种坚持 叫做 不坚持?
有没有一个句点 可以化作永远?
有没有一种思念 能够不再重演?
有没有一个末日 可以带来明天?

I thought, if there is a way to slowly but surely walk somewhere, I will try to do it. But nothing is ever certain.

我会战斗,会和世界宣战?还会吗?
我到底是我所说的那样一个人吗?还是又爱PR的说。
Am I whatever you want me to be? Or am I whatever I think I should be?
Are there beliefs I will hold on for life or are there things I can give up for others.

I am confused by my own identity and my own behaviour.
I am not like that but I behaved like that so am I defined by the former or the latter?
If something doesn't feel right when I do it, does it mean I don't like it?
If I like it and others don't like it and I end up not liking it, does it mean I am not being myself for giving it up.

在做自己和取悦他人之间,我好像忘记了自己原有的灵魂。
Not saying I am not going to adhere to people's advice but there is some form of identity crisis that I am facing in understanding myself better.

There are many sides to one thing.
For example, people may say if people choose to be part of your life, they will make an effort to remain in it. Then the tendency for people who find that this agrees with their values and actions will immediately register it as a truth in life. But have anybody thought that in the first place, were you the one that let go? Is it because you always let go that people choose to leave you?

Reading makes us more powerful and confused at the same time.
There are just too many contradicting thoughts that have no definite answers.
Reading a book called 'Wilful Blindness' by Magaret Heffernan and was very intrigued with how the way brain reacts to certain information always makes us too blind to make a correct judegement. Human brain works in a way to eliminate uncomfortable contradictions and frequently seek positive reinforements. So what haven't I seen or what have I purposely choose to ignore along the way?

From now, I would like to know.