Sunday, January 29, 2012
@ 1:28 AM
A call for help
Screamed in my dreams to wake up from a nightmare a few days ago.
A sign of fear? Been having nightmares for quite a few nights consecutively.
I am afraid of many things, including the future I can't handle.
If the world ends in 2012, probably I wouldn't have to make any decision.
But such is the beauty of god's invention of time and death thats makes your decision made in that short lifespan critical.
I am confused. Torned between decisions most of the time.
It is said that all pain is about longing for yesterday, but mine is about the pain of not knowing the truth before making a decision you may regret.
Can't stop things from going out of control.
I admit, I can't handle it well this time round.
I need speak but I am lost for words.
I need to pen it down but I can't find the words to describe.
Guess the "救命" I called out in my dream, was genuine.