Tuesday, April 17, 2012
@ 11:37 PM
thats if you are suspicious of me
Its one of those days, you are so tired from work, you couldn't even talk. Yet you get misunderstood a thousand times by your family. Not believing that their daughter has no ill intention in her words. Why would you think that I want to put you down when you are my family? I don't understand? If I didn't love you at all, why would I bother asking you to travel with me? Its such a letdown to be doubt, to be thought of my character as tainted, to believe that there is evil in my ways when I couldn't even in my dreams imagine being so.
I cried, but there were little tears because you don't bother. I'm hurt but you don't see it because you don't trust me. I wanted you to trust me in order for you to feel better and that is seen as a act of hurting you.
Yes, it hard to understand me and I don't understand why. If nobody bothers to understand me then why have me think different? I am sick and tired of explaining when people keep misinterpreting me. If you don't find it in your heart to trust that I am good then you would keep seeing flaws in me.
I hate the world sometimes because its always me and myself. I never ask to be seen but at least do not judge me. Stab me as you must because the wound is already deep and more pain couldn't add anymore sadness.