Painting your dreams
profile tagboard links misc
Simmy’s Blog

Luvs Dreaming. Luvs Econs.

This site is owned by SimmY









© Copyrighted 2006 - 2011. All rights reserved.
Sunday, June 14, 2015
@ 12:27 AM

May you be happy

I tried and tried but it was not hard enough. My feeble attempts at reaching out only resulted in my words getting twisted and you being angered. It pains me that you will never be happy with or for us unless it falls within your self-defined condition of perfect. It is scary how the thinking of human can keep them caged in perpetual agony. I tried to pull you but I realise I am in no better condition myself. It hurts to see you stabbing yourself with the good things people tried to do and it fears me that everytime our good intention gets imagined to be some evil words to harm and hurt people. It makes me guilty for nothing and makes me self detest whenever I get accused to be a hopeless evil person trying to make life difficult for you. I am really upset because by giving up this relationship, it means I cannot hope to connect to you. How painful that must be for the other members in the family to accept this and it is such a pity 5 good people cannot be as close-knitted as they could have been. It is the sows of ancestors that descendants gain or suffer. I can only pray to God that you will be better and you may see light some day.
I am feeling helpless, I am dealing with a close one with psychological barrier.